Monday, January 19, 2009

Sitting

Jack sat totally unassisted yesterday! We were practicing sitting with the penguin and had to run and get the camera when we realized he didn't need our help!

Here is Jack wondering what all the fuss is about!


3 comments:

Carlene said...

Way to GO Jack....what great sitting with the help of the Penguin talking to you. I LOVE that Penguin too. I can't wait to see you on February 3rd. You are doing such a good job on sitting. Love you, Grandma CC

Anonymous said...

What a big boy! Soon he'll be walking and carrying the Penguin around.

Darlene

Anonymous said...

Wahoo!!! Your lives of having a "big boy" in the house are just beginning! Its sooo nice when they can sit on their own! He is just so cute! I love seeing his smile, his whole face lights up and he makes me smile!
Amy