Friday, July 17, 2009

Frying Pan Park

We went to Frying Pan Park - which has live animals. It had that authentic farm smell (yuck!) and plenty of animals for Jack to pet. Goats, chickens, pigs, cows, horses, a tour of an old dairy center, and much more!





Jack is the cutest little boy in hats!



5 comments:

Carlene said...

I love the picture of you in the backwards hat with Grandpa Frings. It is the cutest. Wish I was there with you and so glad that you got to go to the farm. Love you Gramma CC

Anonymous said...

Papa and I miss you, Jack. We had fun at the farm with you. I remember when we said, "Let's go see the chickens." Papa explained, "These are different chickens, Jack. Not the chicken nuggets you are used to." Then you smiled so big when the chickens made a noise.
Love,
Nana

Noisy Nora said...

What a gorgeous day at that park!! The sky is amazing and Papa is so happy!!! Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Looks like we aren't too keen on the goats, but could get into driving a tractor!
He is so cute!


Darlene

The Konarkowski's said...

Looks like you had a great time with all of the animals! We hope to see you soon. Hopefully we will be done with the hospital soon and we can come and visit!! In the mean time you are always welcome here! We love and miss you all!