Thursday, August 28, 2008

STTN

In other Jack news, Jack is on his 4th night of sleeping through the night! My little man takes his last bottle around 6PM or so, and is down by 7PM, and sleeps till 5AM. I am so proud of him! After his 5AM bottle, he will usually stay up for about an hour, then he sleeps till 9AM.

It's a little crazy that he goes to bed so early (it's still light outside when he konks out!) but he must take after his Mom like that!

Jack is also starting to coo at his toys, starting to warm up to the idea of his swing (he will swing for about 5 minutes tops), and loves going to the mall/grocery store in his stroller!!

Have a great holiday weekend and we will post more pics when Dave gets back in town.

1 comment:

Carlene said...

WAY TO GO JACK. I WISH I COULD SLEEP 10 HOURS! GREAT FOR MOM AND DAD FOR SURE. SEE YOU SOON. LOVE GRAMMA ELLIS